| 5 star || || 65% |
| 4 star || || 17% |
| 3 star || || 7% |
| 2 star || || 5% |
| 1 star || || 6% |
See all 170 customer reviews Share your thoughts with other customers Write a customer review
Most Relevant Customer Reviews
30 of 32 people found the following review helpful
Aphrodisiac Butter! By M. Avery on Feb 20, 2013 Size: 7 oz
I simply Love, Love, love the odor of the product! It's so wonderful! I'm a bit embarrassed to state this, but the odor of this Cacao butter is much like an Aphrodisiac to my senses. I had been rubbing some on my small mate and the following factor you realize, we'd to obtain busy since the odor of it had been just really arousing in my experience. I can not explain it.. No other product (not Shea butter, not almond butter, not coconut oil, not jojoba oil, ETC) has this kind of impact on my olfactory senses along with the odor of this Cacao Butter. I'll admit, these things are hard like a rock. There's no chance that you simply think you will open this and stick your fingers inside it to seize some. Not happening. Because the weather conditions are cold at this time I personally use just a little space heater and I just sit it in front of the heater (about 12 to fifteen inches) on the book and after i am available it each morning, it's all set. When it is melted it's very runny so take care not to obtain the stuff to your carpet since it can get rock solid and you'll have a problem removing it. Despite everything, I'll certainly buy it can!
I have found an ideal way to help keep the product from getting rock solid. For a few several weeks now, I have been mixing the Cacao Butter with Now Organic Coconut Oil and its has certainly solved the rock solid problem of the product.It's my job to mix 1/3 to at least oneOr2 coconut oil with this particular jar of cacao butter and it might be an even and creamy consistency that you could dip by helping cover their your fingers. If you are looking at trying this out, you'll have to discover the perfect ratio of cacao butter to coconut oil to fit your preference, but it will work great.Comment Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback...
Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us.
Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again 24 of 25 people found the following review helpful
Good product, but a lot of work by T. Jefferson on November 25, 2008 Size: 6.5 oz I purchased this in my daughter and Boy, each of whom they are under 3 and have very dried-out skin. My daughter also is affected with excema. She can't use anything with artifical colors or fragrances, and so i thought this is perfect. It will help tremendously using their skin issues, but it is not as simple as simply scooping some out and Utilizing it. You need to make it warm, in both a microwave safe dish or by putting the container in certain tepid to warm water. It's seriously hard when you are getting it. like chocolate. But you will smell yummy after Utilizing it!3 Comments Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback... Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us. Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again 20 of 21 people found the following review helpful Can't say anything about jojoba inside it, but it is good out of the box.
By Ghost(Ghost(m)) On September 13, 2011 Size: 6.5 oz
This is actually the best hands grease I have found to date. Here what I have attempted, BTW:
- E Vitamin oil from pharmacy: OK; too greasy; also it somehow reacts with anything ferrous you happen to handle to produce a rancid smell of some uncategoriseable sort (both to deal with and around the object handled very uncomfortable). Can be used (carefully) but not the first choice (nor the 2nd). A lot of E in it (30,000 units per 2 oz) is nice though, and it isn't very costly throughout a two-for-one purchase we now have and Then.
- cold cream, like Pond's or generic: ok but too chemical, scary;
- Coconut Oil: good (I am intending to add some pure e vitamin and try that)
- Colonial Dames' E Vitamin cream: Great but pricey and smelly and has parabens and alcohol
- Jason E Vitamin cream: No the paraben group, but less e, less greasy; overall good
- Burt's Bee hands salve: ok, Persistent, but too pricey and initially too smelly, Obnoxious, can't be used in public (Suitable for home though)
- Shea butter from the same maker (Now): excellent, not very greasy, fairly persistent, no smell whatsoever comes the second best following this one.
- Pure lanolin from the same maker (Now): good moisturising effect, Persistent, a bit too thick (difficult to spread)could be OK but it stinks so foul you cannot utilize it unless of course you love to smell of barnyard. You'll easily be taken off the premises should you bypass like this.
- THIS GREASE HERE: Best. It will possess a smell, rather noticeable, but the smell is nice (has the aroma of chocolate, question if you're able to eat it?) and it does not last. Read more › Comment Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback... Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us. Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again 16 of 16 people found the following review helpful Best Cocoa Butter I've Ever used
By Lucille on The month of january 20, 2013 Size: 7 oz
I set the jar on my gas stove (this is not on the burners) but the pilot light warms the top stove that can bring enough heat that melts some and softens all of those other cacao butter.
This cacao butter really stopped my skin from being oily. After I use no oil on my small face the facts becomes really oily, but after i used this cacao butter my skin is soft without having to be oily whatsoever, and I've not damaged out either.
This is actually the best cacao cream I have ever used.Comment Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback... Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us. Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again 18 of 19 people found the following review helpful give that one a go, it's worth it
By Angel on The month of january 9, 2011 Size: 6.5 oz
Initially when i first recieved this jar of cacao butter it had beenOris rock solid and dry. For everybody who has not yet determined using the product, look at this review you will save a while and frustration.
I eliminate the quantity of cacao butter needed out of this jar, added it to some heat safe container with coconut oil at room tempurature... I place the container inside a pan midway full of water, don't fill 2 much or even the water goes to your container. with low warmth and a couple of minutes the cacao butter melted nicely in to the coconut oil, and so i took it off in the heat added argan oil, Grapeseed Oil and mixed. Once it came back to room tempurature the mix wasn't dry or hard. It melts easily when I wish to utilize it and my skin hasn't felt better or even more hydrated. This works wonders on winter dry hair like a leave in treatment overnight. I have also used this mix on my small face, under makeup and During the night. I have observed smoother, better skin and wouldn't trade my oil for just about any mall product again.
Give this oen a go, it's worthwhile.Comment Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback... Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us. Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again See all 170