Brookstone Pocket Projector ProGCo200 Lumens. Special! Purchase the Brookstone Pocket Projector Pro & The Pocket Projector Pro Exterior Battery together, and SAVE $30. Discount taken at checkout! Why purchase a TV? Our mega-vibrant 200-lumen projector offers the main issue. Brought lamp projects images as much as 100" Diagonal and lasts as much as 20,000 hrs Portable-just 4.8"l x 4.75"w x 1"h Connects via HDMI cable to many smartphones, Pills, computer systems, Video gamers, cameras and more* 1280 x 800 HD video output (accepts as much as 1080p HD input) Short Throw Technlology-projects 60" images just 6 ft from screen 2 built-in loudspeakers, adjustable focus Auto Keystone Correction for modifying skewed images Includes AC adapter, High-definition multimedia interface Cable, MHL micro USB to High-definition multimedia interface Cable, Micro and Small High-definition multimedia interface plugs, 5 to 11 pin adapter for Android devices *IMPORTANT: Apple devices require an Apple Digital AV adapter (offered individually) for HDMI use. For those other devices, check manufacturer instructions. Use Pocket Projector Pro for giant-screen HD movies, videos, presentations and Games. How big a paperback, this amazing 200-lumen projector displays 100" images (Diagonal) from most smartphones, Pills, computer systems and video/game devices.* Advanced DLP technology produces a sharp, obvious image on any flat working surface, with built-in focus adjuster for max display. In a tiny room, the fir:2:1 Short Throw ratio casts a 60" image on walls just 6 ft away. Better still? Dual loudspeakers with volume control allow you to replace your TV for HD movies, videos and Games! Shines in low- to normalcy-light rooms. Unlike less effective projectors, Pocket Projector Pro does not need a dark setting. The 200-lumen Brought lamp isn't just vibrant but durable, lasting as much as 20,000 Hrs. For cordless convenience, the projector could be linked to an 8,800mAh external battery (offered individually) and increase to two hrs on one charge. Includes 3' High-definition multimedia interface Cable, Micro High-definition multimedia interface adapter, small high-definition multimedia interface adapter and AC adapter.
Product DetailsProduct Details
Product dimensions: 3.8 x 5.8 x 5.9 inches 1.6 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
Item model no .: pro
Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 testimonials)
Biggest Sellers Rank:
#708 in Electronics > Camera & Photo > Projectors > Video Projectors
#1423 in Electronics > Office Electronics > Presentation Products
#9914 in Electronics > Televisions & Video product warranty: For warranty details about the product, please click here
Date first offered at world wide web.21pw.com: October 1, 2013
Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?
Projector Reviews Page.
| 5 star || || 45% |
| 4 star || || 11% |
| 3 star || || 11% |
| 2 star || || 22% |
| 1 star || || 11% |
See all 9 customer reviews Share your thoughts with other customers Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
31 of 34 people found the following review helpful
Ideal for entertainment/personal, but not ready for the business arena By Global Warrior on December 21, 2013 I travel extensively worldwide, and I finally have were able to pair lower all of the requirements that I have to easily fit in my briefcase. The main one exception, a projector. I had been excited after i saw this projector - because the example at the shop was playing a relevant video which was showing an excellent view. Just before purchasing it, I tested the projector with my 2012 Apple Macbook Pro to find out if it labored well with Powerpoint and Keynote - and it did.
However, the following day in the office happens when I made the decision allow it the actual test within an actual meeting presentation. Regrettably, it doesn't handle any kind of light/vibrant background, or colors which are 'light.' You have to use dark colors in fonts, sometimes bold them so they appear legible. also, The language still appear somewhat 'fuzzy' regardless of how you focus. The folks within the meeting loved the small projector like a novelty or entertainment piece in your own home, but consensus was they would not utilize it in business ending up in a customer because the image isn't professional enough.
I did not test the built-in loudspeakers.
I attempted with my iPhone 5s and iPad small - and works together with both.
1. Certainly use for enjoying videos or entertainment in your own home. A great complement in your 'backyard' movie night.
2. Simple to connect, very mobile.
3. Smartly designed when it comes to buttons and functionality
4. Works with Power Point and Apple Keynote
5. Uses HDMI connection. For older laptops without any HDMI connection, you need to get an adaptor (HDMI to USB or display port). I'd an adaptor to have an older macbook pro, and Examined, and it utilizes the adaptor.
6. Distant was good - as what is pointed out within the box.
7. Flexible AC adapter - includes US and Europe plugs.. Both detachable. Read more › Comment Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback... Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us. Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again 18 of 20 people found the following review helpful so close but To date...
by Robert D. Peugh on The month of january 23, 2014 I truly, wanted to like the kodak playtouch camcorder.
I got myself it from Brookstone, completely new. I wanted to use it for business presentations (however i planned on enjoying a number of it's PS4 COD Ghosts potential too!) Here's what I discovered after 3 days:
- Somewhat vibrant enough inside a somewhat dim room. It is good if you are at nighttime, but if you cannot ignore much light, prepare to possess a beaten up image.
- All HDMI input is squished a little. literally, go ahead and take aspect ratio and Push the edges in. It isn't just like a major noticeable problem, unless of course your presentation includes a circular graph that turns into a slight oblong, or else you get really inflammed whenever your circular scope in COD becomes slightly an oblong scope. you get the drift.
- Focus, or even the lack thereof. Suppose hairline shower temperature problem you've experienced previously. Imagine rather of hot or freezing, imagine just lots of fuzzy unless of course you receive it simply right with a hair.
- Seem, or even the lack thereof. I believed seem could be bad. I am talking about, this factor is small. Things I did not expect, was the road to be barely audible. Allow me to be obvious, you will have to amplify the seem signal. If you work with earphones, at 100% volume this factor barely released enough seem to help you overlook the fan cooling the machine. I've got a powered bass boosting set of earphones, and it had been miserable.
- The Keystone. You simply have 1 choice, Mind on, or in a +/- 40 Degree position. pretty good, if your whole quarter of my screen labored and did not become dead pixels while in keystone mode. I am NOT joking, I lost a 4th from the screen to dead pixels while in keystone.
Now I'd assume I acquired a poor unit. I'd assume some of these problems will be a bad unit. Read more › Comment Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback... Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us. Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again 6 of 8 people found the following review helpful Pretty awesome but Pricey
By Sean on Feb 4, 2014 It's smaller sized personally compared to pictures. It projects 100 inches within 8 ft distance. Looks great at nighttime. In almost any lit conditions its pretty beaten up. Gaming or watching movies or sporting occasions such as the super bowl was pretty awesome but you need to be at nighttime. If you would like better visibility in lit conditions you need to move it nearer to your screen source and the display will get smaller sized. Now thinking you need to run this at nighttime may deter you but it's vibrant enough like a source of light alone so it is not bad. It isn't like you'll be fumbling about at nighttime. Its pretty much like staying at the films for screen visual quality. It isn't a wealthy sharp HD picture like you can get on the LCD or monitor. It's similar to the theater just a little grainy kinda has that analog feel not digital.
It takes so that it is connected it's not battery power operated device. There's no internal battery that's separate and costs yet another $100. The sales representative at Brookstone explained it might operate for 90 min before it must be billed. ??? it's pretty easy to use. you simply hook it up and go. Focus on all of the little adaptors that's incorporated because the instructions is useless. I purchased a separate MLA adaptor for my android phone ( Galaxy S4 Active ) $30 since i plugged it in and my android would display on screen. It's not necessary to because it is incorporated within the box. There's a 5 pin to 11 pin adaptor that is required and is incorporated to really make it work. I overlooked it thinking it had been to a new size plug. What's not incorporated may be the adaptor for iPhones and iPads that is the one other $50 for that lightning one and $40 for that other older type. I ought to happen to be myself and not pay attention to the stupid sales representative. Read more › 1 Comment Was this review useful for you? Yes No Delivering feedback... Appreciate your feedback.If the review is inappropriate, Please tell us. Sorry, we unsuccessful to record your election. Please try again See all 9